Songslyricschords.com has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. Songslyricschords cares about your privacy. We also want you to feel comfortable and secure using our website.
This policy explains the types of data information we gather, what we do with it and how it is protected, with whom it may be shared and how can you correct and change information.
1. How we collect your Personal Data ?
There are two types of data we collect:
- We collect your data automatically when you use our services or website.
- The data you want to share with us.
Data collects automatically when you use our website
We receive data automatically from browser or device each time you use our website. This may include:
- IP address;
- date and time of access to our website;
- information on your click and pages you have been;
- Information about your computer’s hardware and software or browser you use.
We use Google Analytics tracking tool to understand the visitors engaged to our website.
Data you want to share with us
However you don’t have to create an account in order to use our website. But if you decide to participate in correcting or submitting contents you want, you have to submit your some personal information like name (to give you credits on the page).
If you want to contact us through our contact page, we would ask you to fill simple form including your name and email address. The form you submit will be private and do not sell, share, transfer, or distribute it to any third party.
2. How we use your data?
- To monitor, analyze, modify, and improve our website’s functionality and performance;
- To respond your comments, questions, request and other communication;
- To enhance the services and their usage. As well as understand the effectiveness of the ads we promote.
3. How may we transfer your Personal data?
Your personal data could be transferred or transmitted and also stored but in the event of data transfer. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European commission.
4. How can you contact the website?